Australians walking to remember those lost to suicide and help those in crisis.
raised for crisis support and suicide prevention services to help save lives.
Over 3,000 Australians lose their lives to suicide every year.
Tragically, over 3,000 Australians lose their lives to suicide every year. These people are our family, friends and loved ones.
Join us to walk on World Suicide Prevention Day (September 10) to remember those we’ve lost to suicide, and raise funds to provide crisis support and suicide prevention services to save lives.
You can walk to remember a loved one, as a personal tribute for a friend or family member, or to show your support for Australians experiencing emotional distress or mental illness.
Through connection, compassion and hope, we will unite to raise awareness, overcome stigma and commit to preventing further deaths by suicide.
Together, we will ensure that no one has to face their darkest moments alone.
- Milena Pozder just donated $52.75
- Lainy Collisson just donated $31.65
- Sue Taylor just donated $41.15
- Andrew Quay just donated $21.10
- Julia Fing just donated $31
- Tracey Wanganeen just donated $25
- Nicole Cowper just donated $100
- Meredith Bardwell just donated $50
- Kim Trudgett just donated $50
- Sopjia Fitzgerald just donated $21.10
- Catherine Rainger just donated $100
- SRG Family just donated $26.38
- Sophie just donated $39
- Valerie May STUBBS just donated $200
- Anonymous just donated $30
- Ed Wilton just donated $30
- Jen Samuel just donated $164.58
- Greigan just donated $30
- Mara O'Grady just donated $31.65
- Natalie Walker just donated $82.29
Out of the Shadows Walk
How it works
1. Sign Up
Sign up and pledge to walk 9km anywhere on Saturday September 10 for World Suicide Prevention Day.
Share your walk to support Lifeline's suicide prevention services and help save Australian lives.
Walk to remember those lost to suicide and stand united with our community across Australia.
Lifeline is Australia's leading suicide prevention service with a vision of an Australia free of suicide. We provide all Australians experiencing emotional distress with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
This year, Lifeline will receive well over 1 million contacts from people in crisis. Every 30 seconds, someone in Australia will call the crisis support line.
We want to ensure that no one has to face their darkest moments alone. Through connection, we can find hope.
Your support enables us to be there for every Australian in need and save lives.
If you or someone you know is in need of support, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.