Out Of The Shadows Walk
Walk to remember those lost to suicide, and help Australians in crisis.
Join us on World Suicide Prevention Day (September 10) and walk 9km
anywhere for the 9 Australians who die every day by suicide.
Australians walking to remember those lost to suicide and to help those in crisis.
raised for crisis support and suicide prevention services to help save lives.
Over 3,000 Australians lose their lives to suicide every year.
Tragically, over 3,000 Australians lose their lives to suicide every year. These people are our family, friends and loved ones.
Join us to walk on World Suicide Prevention Day (September 10) to remember those we’ve lost to suicide, and raise funds to provide crisis support and suicide prevention services to save lives.
You can walk to remember a loved one, as a personal tribute for a friend or family member, or to show your support for Australians experiencing emotional distress or mental illness.
Through connection, compassion and hope, we will unite to raise awareness, overcome stigma and commit to preventing further deaths by suicide.
Together, we will ensure that no one has to face their darkest moments alone.
- sarah Naarden just donated $41.15
- Georgina Hunt just donated $52.75
- Elke Bogaerts just donated $21.10
- Empire Commercial Blinds just donated $101
- Helena Lee just donated $52
- Andrew Sykes just donated $21.50
- Philip Tran just donated $20.80
- Chantal Mein just donated $82.29
- Metro - Hobart just donated $87.30
- Anonymous just donated $35.87
- Lucy Murphy just donated $15
- Gabriele just donated $52.75
- Skills For Your Career just donated $41.15
- Ginge just donated $44.31
- ROBYN just donated $52.75
- Maria lee just donated $40.56
- Wollongong City Council Walsh just donated $27.40
- Jackson Dal Santo just donated $94.95
- Aleks Jackson just donated $105.50
- Chris M just donated $52.75
Out of the Shadows Walk
How it works
1. Sign Up
Sign up and pledge to walk 9km anywhere on Sunday September 10 for World Suicide Prevention Day.
Share your walk to support Lifeline's suicide prevention services and help save Australian lives.
Walk to remember those lost to suicide and stand united with our community across Australia.
Lifeline is Australia's leading suicide prevention service with a vision of an Australia free of suicide. We provide all Australians experiencing emotional distress with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
This year, Lifeline will receive well over 1 million contacts from people in crisis. Every 30 seconds, someone in Australia will call the crisis support line.
We want to ensure that no one has to face their darkest moments alone. Through connection, we can find hope.
Your support enables us to be there for every Australian in need and save lives.
If you or someone you know is in need of support, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.