Get Your Workplace Involved in Out of The Shadows this September to help save lives.
Encourage your staff to get involved and walk together virtually, from the office, or both.
You can walk on Sunday September 10 or find a date in the calendar in the lead up to World Suicide Prevention Day.
We will walk together to remember friends, colleagues and loved ones, and help Australians in crisis come out of the shadows and into the light.
Out of the Shadows Walk
How it works
1. Sign Up
Sign up your workplace to walk 9km for World Suicide Prevention Day on Sept 10 (or a date that suits you).
Share your walk to recruit staff and raise funds to support Lifeline's suicide prevention services to help save lives.
Walk with your workplace to remember those lost to suicide and stand united with our community across Australia.
Benefits of taking part in Out of the Shadows Walk
When you take part in Out of the Shadows Walk with your workplace, you'll experioence a range of benefits including:
- Engage your staff and build connection.
- Unite and walk together to bring hope to all Australians in need.
- Improve employee health and wellbeing by encouraging your staff to exercise.
- Be a leading organisation by breaking down the stigma of suicide and mental health.
- Receive a live impact report on your workplace fundraising page to show exactly how many calls your workplace has enabled Lifeline to answer through your fundraising efforts.
Walk to save lives
By taking part in Out of the Shadows Walk, your workplace is helping to ensure that no Australian has to face their darkest moments alone.
Every 30 seconds, someone calls the Lifeline crisis support line.
Just $39 will answer a call to provide one life-saving connection to help save a life.